Minneapolis-based leading health action platform company releases 7 Forces Impacting the 2020 Health Engagement Experience, a guide to achieving, meaningful, and measurable change in health outcomes
Feb. 6, 2019 / PRZen
/ MINNEAPOLIS -- Revel, a leading health action platform, has released its newest eBook to help healthcare organizations build effective, lasting engagement and initiate positive health action. Authored by Revel's health action experts, 7 Forces Impacting the 2020 Health Engagement Experience
outlines the ways in which healthcare plans, payers, providers and influencers must create deeper health engagement with patients and members. In addition, Revel's experts explain why engagement should not be the end goal, and how to define and influence desired behavior among target healthcare audiences.
"By the year 2020 the healthcare consumer experience will be highly personalized," said Peter Eliason, Director of Analytics and Data Science for Revel." From building a new type of relationship with members and patients to incorporating the concepts of behavioral science, we believe the trends outlined in this eBook must form the foundation for successful health action strategies."7 Forces Impacting the 2020 Health Engagement Experience
outlines seven industry impacts that healthcare organizations must understand and incorporate into member and patient engagement campaigns to drive real results. The eBook provides actionable advice for each of these seven "forces" including:
- Initiating and maintaining strong experiences driven by each healthcare consumer's unique expectations.
- Creating sophisticated data management practices to support the new healthcare consumer paradigm.
- Understanding personalization as it applies to healthcare, and deriving individual preferences to craft unique health engagement tactics.
- Using behavioral science tactics to uncover pre-existing biases and drive positive health action.
- Incorporating iterative test and learn practices to achieve continuous improvement with every outreach.
- Building predictive models with AI and machine learning techniques to lift engagement rates and move more people to action.
- Choosing the right health action platform to grow along with the organization and its audiences.
Revel's new eBook explains how to address the unique, individual needs of each
healthcare consumer. In addition, it offers ways to effectively engage and move consumers to positive action as healthcare organizations focus on the goals of the Triple Aim including lower costs, stronger population health and higher quality of care.Download 7 Forces Impacting the 2020 Health Engagement Experience here.
Revel is a healthcare technology company that is reinventing health engagement to make it better through its industry-leading health action platform, Revel Connect. Revel helps healthcare organizations connect with members and patients in a personalized way to build better healthcare consumer experiences, drive positive health action, and improve health outcomes.
Follow Revel on Twitter
and connect with us on LinkedIn
. Learn more about who we are and our approach by visiting us at Revel-Health.comMedia Contact
Bonnie Harris (for Revel)email@example.com
Follow the full story here: https://przen.com/pr/33286108
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Frankly and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact firstname.lastname@example.org