Applications for Strategic Partnership and Node Operation Open To Public
Feb. 5, 2019 / PRZen
/ CUPERTINO, Calif. -- Harmony recently announced the Foundational Node Program for the Harmony blockchain ecosystem. The team aims to scale trust for billions of people and create a radically fair economy
. They want global strategic partners to run Harmony nodes and contribute to the next strategic investment round.
Apply by visiting: https://harmony.one/partnersThis initiative is critical for two reasons:
Details about running Foundational Nodes
- Harmony uses sharded architecture, so its throughput is proportional to the number of nodes in the network. In order for Harmony to scale, its network will need thousands of decentralized nodes.
- Decentralization: a robust network of globally distributed node operators to bootstrap and maintain the security and performance of the network. While some networks rely upon a small number of firms or even run a majority of nodes themselves, Harmony's network will prioritize organic decentralization.
The partners committed to operating Foundational nodes will participate in the Harmony One Proof-of-Stake (PoS) validating network, launching mid-2019. Each node operator will be entitled to staking rewards, of which the Harmony team will share more details about in the coming weeks.Rewards for Foundational Node Owners
- Limited edition Harmony Foundational Node T-shirt signed by the team
- Participation at Harmony's Foundational Community Conference in 2019
- Access to an exclusive Node Operator Discord channel
- Additional 40% node token (staking?) bonus
- Complete KYC/AML via Coinlist (US) or OpenToken (Non-US)
- $10,000+ in investment
- US participants must be accredited
- Introduce yourself on our forum and Discord!
Apply by visiting: https://harmony.one/partners
Follow the full story here: https://przen.com/pr/33285905
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Frankly and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact firstname.lastname@example.org