Jan. 30, 2019 / PRZen
/ NEW YORK -- The Millennium Alliance is thrilled to announce the launch of its 2019 Advisory Board. Created in 2017, The Advisory Board is a group of world-renowned industry leaders and visionaries who are tasked with providing invaluable input and expertise. The Board's main task is to ensure that The Millennium Alliance continues to deliver the highest level of Education, Transformation and Leadership to its members.
With the addition of eight new board members, The Millennium Alliance's Advisory Board now includes twenty-six industry leaders. The Millennium Alliance was proud to host its Board members for the Annual Meeting on Friday, January 25, 2019, at their headquarters in NYC to collaborate on the vision and strategic plan for the continued mission to provide Education, Transformation and Leadership to their members."The Millennium Alliance has had tremendous growth over the last five years and our members and partners continue to benefit from their expertise and thought leadership provided by our Advisory Board members. We couldn't do everything we do without their support"
Rob Davis, Co-Founder & Managing Director,
The Millennium Alliance
For more information about the Advisory Board, please visit our website
Here is a full list of the 2019 Advisory Board Members:
About The Millennium Alliance
- Brian Ahier, Senior Strategic Partner, HealthCatalyst
- Anna Bager, EVP, Industry Initiatives, Interactive Advertising Bureau
- Samir Bahta, Founder & CEO, BAHA Enterprises
- David Bell, Co-Founder & President, Idea Farm Ventures
- Dr. Diana Burley, Executive Director and Chair; Professor, Human & Organizational Learning,
- George Washington University
- Vincent Campitelli, Enterprise Security Specialist, Cloud Security Alliance
- Barry Chaiken, MD, MPH, President, DocsNetwork
- Michael Coates, Co-Founder & CEO, Altitude Networks
- Deborah Diaz, CEO & Owner, Catalyst ADV
- Rahul Dubey, Founder & CEO, Percynal Innovation Lab
- Steve Facini, CMO & Director, ondemandCMO and Professor, NYU Stern School of Business
- Alan Guibord, President, Integrated Cyber Solutions, Co-Founder & President, The Advisory Council International
- Cynthia Johnson, Co-Founder & CEO, Bell+Ivy, Inc.
- Steve Liguori, Founder & CEO, Liguori Innovation
- Benjamin Nelson, Governor & Former Senator of Nebraska, Lamson, Dugan & Murray LLP
- Don Novo, Principal, Health Management Associates
- Craig Richardville, Former CIO, Richardville Consulting LLC
- Adam Sharp, President & CEO, The Emmy's
- Alan Siegel, President & CEO, Siegelvision Corp
- Rhea Siers, Scholar in Residence, Center for Cyber & Homeland Security, George Washington University
- Damian Slattery, VP, Marketing, Fast Company
- Anne Marie Stephen, President, Streetfight & Founder, Retail Innovation Lounge
- Pierre Vigilance, MD, MPH, Associate Dean for Practice, Milken Institute School of Public Health at The George Washington University
- Peter Vogel, Of Counsel, Foley Gardere, Foley & Lardner LLC
- Connie Weaver, Co-Founder & CEO, The Tracker Group
- Denise Yohn, President, Denise Lee Yohn, Inc.
Headquartered in Midtown Manhattan, The Millennium Alliance is a leading technology, business, and educational advisory firm. Focusing primarily in areas such as business transformation, executive education, growth, policy, and need analysis, Millennium is quickly becoming one of the most dynamic locations for collaboration across the world.
We provide a framework for Fortune 1000 C-Level executives, leading public sector/government officials, and thought leaders across a variety of disciplines, to meet their peers, understand industry developments, and receive introductions to new technology and service advancements to help grow their career and overall company value.
Follow the full story here: https://przen.com/pr/33285462
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Frankly and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact email@example.com